Never stop surprising...
Gaytán is like a surprise, something you don’t expect but inevitably makes you feel good. Displaying a unique concept of culinary excellence, Chef Javier Aranda offers an experience in which plates are elaborated directly opposite the guests. The grand oval shaped kitchen renders the client’s curiosity and provides an environment in which guests can enjoy the true art that is cooking while interacting with chefs live and in person.
A LA CARTA
It is served at noon Tuesday to Friday
Judías verdes con jamón .-18€
Chipirón, eneldo, chirivía y velouté de cebolla cítrica .-21€
Espardeñas, curry y bull .-29€
Risotto de calabacín y velo de flor .-17€
Salmonete con pilpil de naranja y azafrán .-25€
Rodaballo, mantequilla de arce, berenjena y arroz pilaf .-27€
Lomo de vaca rubia gallega, espárrago blanco y kale .-23€
Presa ibérica con crema de trompeta negra .-21€
Liebre con dátiles al Jerez .-23€
Manzana, tomillo y Jerez .-9€
Chocolate, piña y avellana .-10€
Hinojo, coco y limón .-8€
Pipián de pistacho y maíz .-10€
INAUREM Menu (Short)
- 9 steps menu experience designed by the Chef.
Wine pairing 42€ (optional)
INAUREM Menu (Long)
- 12 steps menu experience designed by the Chef.
Wine pairing 60€ (optional)
• The prices shown are per person, IVA included.
• During the tasting, we will offer different breads made by craftsmen in our Restaurant.
• The menus can be altered by the chef. Depending on the season and the product that is received daily in the restaurant.
• If you have allergies or intolerances it is absolutely necessary to inform in full detail when booking.
• Menus will be served for the whole table.